Sunday, August 10, 2014

School work

I have been meaning to do this for a while now and now I have the time to do it. Here are the things that I worked on with my professor Dr. Koffman who helped me out a bunch this summer helping me get better at this in order for me to be ready for the future I am proud of my work and I can only get better from here. So with out further a do here are some of my designs from the summer. No all of the images uploaded but here are the ones that I could upload.


Using the Pen tool. The Images on the left are thumbnails from the internet and on the right is the rendered or finished product. plus I threw in a logo to make it seem more like a logo.

Using the prespective tool.

This was interesting because I used the Mesh tool which is not easy but I got the hang of it, some what.

No comments:

Post a Comment