Sunday, January 11, 2015

Dexter

This is something I did the other day. This was something quick and I felt like doing for some strange reason. It doesn't feel like I put as much detail into this as previous ones because I felt that it didn't need that much in the end, either that or I got lazy. I'm thinking about doing a cartoon collection where I do all the old cartoons that I like as a kid. I'm thinking of doing a Cartoon Network Collection then a Nick Collection then a Disney and so on and so on. For now here is the Dexter one, so I guess I'll start with the Cartoon Network Collection. Also school starts for me on Monday so I might have a lot of assignments that I might post. Still gonna get into the Graphic Design program so I'll be working on my portfolio this semester. Well I'll see you guys next time, ENJOY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment