Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Let's talk

Hey guys I've been working on some stuff lately and I am always coming up with the same problem over and over again which is the images turning out blurry. So I decided to work on that while also practicing masking which is becoming helpful. So I did this little design if you want to call it that and post it up on Instagram @jhenry_117. Playing around with the settings I still see that my images are still blurry to me. So I decided to do some research on the matter and I will get back to you on that when I finally figure out the problem. So while I do that here is the art work:


So as you can see it is a little blurry at the moment so I'm doing research to fix this problem. Other than that I can tell you guys some stuff that's been going on like me getting into the graphic design program at my school, which is the highlight of my summer or year as of now. I still don't think I accomplished anything though I feel like I have a long way to go before I can become a great designer or be great at what I do. But none the less I am so happy I got in. For now I'm doing my research, trying new things, and hopefully I will see an improvement because I'm my greatest critic. 

In other news I need a new computer, printer, and supplies but I'm low on funds at the moment so even though this summer I will be working my butt off I still will have to work my butt off to buy the things I need to be successful or at least get me there. So if the structure of my post seem weird that is because I am doing them through my phone since my computer doesn't want to work. With that said I will leave you with some sketches and some stuff you might not have seen from me in a while or you might have seen it and I just forgot I posted it. Enjoy! 



 More info on this coming soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment