Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I'm working on

This is a little something I'm working on. Don't have a name for it yet but it's gonna be a design for the NHLS(Natural High Life Style). This is a clothing line that's in the making. I'm not rushing anything I'm gonna take my time & at the same time just have fun with it. It is inspired by Lebron James' shoe, which one I don't know yet. I have many more to come just stay tuned.


It is gonna be a while before it's finished because all this homework & test I have coming up in this month alone. I think if I didn't have school things might me a little quicker for me. I think I would have more time to do the things I want but I'm gonna stick it out...but anyway. I will get back to y'all on the progress of this ASAP. So thanks for tuning in & all the support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment