Thursday, November 7, 2013

Deleted my Instagram[stuff on my mind]

I just deleted my Instagram. I recently created an Instagram account & I just recently deleted it, I was thinking about telling you guys in a couple of days or so but I just deleted it. I was so content with likes it was crazy. Lately I've been so worked up over people liking my stuff that I just forgot to just...I don't know it seems like I'm losing it. Been so worked up about work, school, & other stuff that I just forgot to just do me. I've been trying to find my style that I just might have come up with it while I was typing this. I think my style is knowing I don't have a style. My style is whatever the hell I feel like doing at the moment. I have a lot of stuff that looks totally different from each other but you can still tell I did it. 
There are so many things I want to do I just need to make room for them. I'm still tryna make room for most of the stuff but anyway...the point of this was I was so content to see some aknowledgement for my work that I lost track of why I draw. But I'm gonna just keep this train of thought in my head "just keep working". Hopefully I get my act together and get back to doing what I was doing which was coming up with different ideas & seeing what I can come up with. In other words I'll be back with whatever I can come up with. So this is gonna be my home until whenever. Thanks for the support see y'all soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment