Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sketch of the day [12/12/13]

Came home from work & decided to sketch something so I saw this girl on tumbler & decided to draw her. Hopefully you can tell its a woman. I have a few things to work on but I am slowly getting there. I'm slowly learning how the human body is made or connected. The middle of the eyes are parallel to the top of the ears. The tip of the nose is parallel to the bottom of the ears. The middle of the mouth is parallel to the jaw line. I'm just getting closer to becoming better one sketch at a time. Looking at it now I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there. So here it is my sketch of the day and my fat fingers lol:


On a side note this semester is over I passed all my classes plus I got some great news that I will be graduating in the Spring of 2014, that's great news considering how long it feels that I've been at the school I am at now. I can finally move on to the next level, hopefully graphic design at Ga State. Also, I will be taking painting next semester so who knows I might take an interest in it and hopefully share some of my work on here. Okay that's it for now talk to you guys soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment