Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Sketch of the day [12/24/2013]

This is a sketch I did earlier today, I wanted to mix it up. So I sketched it out & added a little color. There are a lot of things that I am not good at and flesh tones are one of them but that is just another aspect that I have to work on. I saw this picture of this model & I loved it she showed so much emotion. I like the way it turned out. In the first one you can see some of her personality come through and that is something that every artist wants and that's to see that his work has personality to it. When you look at it further it looks like the face isn't suppose to go there but the grey pops out more than the color. The grey makes the faces stand out more while the color takes on another personality of it's own. I hope you guys like it as much as I do, so check it out:


I don't really have much to say I like the markers that I used. I don't have much to say maybe I'm just tired so I'm gonna talk to y'all later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment