Friday, December 20, 2013

Sketch of the day [12/19/2013]

This a collage of what I did today. I went to work at the airport to fill out some paper work. Came home & watched The Sopranos then I practiced on some gesture drawings. I'm  trying to tell myself every sketch is not going to be a work of art just as long as I practice and keep active I should get better. Other than that everything is good right now just working on a lot of things. The guy who wants me to do a logo for him was suppose to be giving me some ideas today but he said he had a lot going on so he should get back with me next week. Well here is the sketch. As you can tell I am still working on the placement of the facial structure. I did not align anything I just went for it. In the right corner you can see the gestures that I worked on. And hopefully you guys can tell that that is a plane on the left:



On a side note I am working on that Lebron Robot Lion thing I posted a couple weeks ago. Just got done with the outline and I am starting on the color today when I get up. I don't know how far I'm gonna get with the color aspect because of all the cleaning and work we have to do before our family come over for this Christmas party. Well that's it for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment