Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Just Talking [12/17/13]

I don't have much to post today I don't know if I'm gonna post anything today or not. Knowing me I might come home after work and draw something but who knows. Today I've been buying my family gifts, if you call what I bought them as gifts, just to tell them thanks for all they done for me this year. Also I chilled with a friend today and we were talking about everything. I haven't had human contact with anyone other than my family and coworkers for the past few months so it was good to catch up with friends. I was told one of my best friends named Kellz is starting his own website called Wisdom Infinity. I was told it is a place were artist, whether it be art, music, or whatever can put their stuff up and it will be broadcast to the world just as long as it's dope. Dope meaning good for people who don't know what dope means. So my friends are doing things with their lives and it is good to see that they are doing their thing. 
Still working on the blog to see where I want it to go. This is just a outlet for people to view my work so I can just put it out there. Something that Pharrell Williams once said, "You have to put your stuff out there." Even if you think it is bad put it out someone will think it is good and you can build on it. Who knows you might have this great idea, product, or whatever but if you don't let the world see it you might lose on your opportunity. That's something I tell myself everyday, even when I think a sketch is bad at least I did something. Because you don't have to be the best artist, singer, student, athlete, you just have to try. A hard worker will beat anyone with talent any day. So with that you might see a sketch by me by the end of the day or at least before I go to work. Okay talk to y'all later.    

No comments:

Post a Comment