Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Party

Yesterday was an interesting day. It started off with me going to work where I met my favorite team since birth the Atlanta Falcons. It took them forever to show up but it was cool I talked to them for however long I had to talk to them before they had to get on a plane & head to San Francisco to face the 49ers, hopefully they win even though their season hasn't lived up to the hype. After that I came home & met with my family for the annual Christmas Party. This party started long before I was born. It started when my cousin, Doug, won a ham at his school & decided to share it with us. It was a way to bring the cousins together & it's been going on strong for almost over 20 years. I love it, it's always great to see my cousins & it's gotten to the point where I get to see my second generation of cousins that I forget are my second cousins. But no matter what I make sure I try not to miss one, there are times where I'd cancel things with people just so I can go to the party. I didn't take as many pictures, these are mainly on my down time when we weren't doing anything. Here are some of the pictures: 


I like the last picture my cousin was tired as heck. We had it over our house this year & man it was a lot of preparing & cleaning up to do I wouldn't wish that much stress on my worst enemy. Overall it was great but I'm back to practicing now. Currently working on that Lebron Lion so I'm gonna get back to work. Talk to y'all later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment