Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sketch of the Day [12/26/13] & Lana Del Rey

I woke up around 5 AM because I couldn't sleep & something told me to get up & draw something, so I did. This is a sketch of a model I found on Tumblr but I remixed it a little. Ok mostly the whole thing is remixed other than the eyes, nose, & the mouth. I felt like I wanted to do something different so I gave her a goth/hardcore look. To me she looks like Lana del Rey mixed with Rogue from X-Men.  Speaking of Lana del Rey my favorite song by her has to be Dark Paradise. So this is the sketch of the day I hope y'all like this because I do. I haven't done something like this in a while. Okay, check it out & the song that's at the bottom of the picture & I'll talk to y'all later:





Still got work to do on working with hair but other than that I really like it. Still practicing trying to get better. Oh yeah, please excuse the Dre Beats headphone cord that's in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment