Saturday, December 14, 2013

Video of the Day

I love this song and I also love the artwork as well. I would love to learn how to do this one day. I think it is fun to know how to use Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, and other software like this. Hopefully I can learn how to use these programs one day, plus I am saving up for a drawing tablet so I can further enhance my digital artwork. The video is great so much detail on the helmets it is crazy how they made it look so realistic. The artist name is TalaMonse look at his YouTube page when you have a chance, he hasn't uploaded many videos but the ones he does are great. I've been looking at different drawings on YouTube and Tumblr in order to keep my eyes fresh and to see what others are doing in order to improve my work. Also if you're wondering the song is called Instant Crush by Daft Punk, so check the video out and enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment