Sunday, December 22, 2013

Robot Lion: Nike Lebron 11 "Miami Night" [Rough Draft]

This is what I've been working on for the past two days now. This is the rough draft version though. The only thing I do not like about this is the vectoring that makes it look a little muddy but it turned out okay. I based this off of the colorways of the new Lebron 11's that come out in 12/2014 but is available now for $200, don't know if they are real or not so buy at your own caution. I'm not going to buy them because I don't have that type of money, maybe some have that type of money but I don't. Anyway I hope you like this, check it out and tell me what you think:



Still practicing on gestures so I can finally draw people, that is an aspect in my art that I am working on. Christmas is around the corner and school is coming up in a month I think but a lot is going on right now. Still live by the Big K.R.I.T. verse, "So what you been creating on your free time?" Still working hard man, talk to y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment