Sunday, December 29, 2013

Daily Sketch [12/29/12]/My day

This is my daily sketch, I call it Sun Goddess & her pet. These are watercolor pencils that my parents gave me for Christmas & I love them already. I like how you can't control what the watercolor does & how it's just like water, it flows how ever it wants. I like what it did with the hair the way it looks like fire & how the hair has movement to it. Check it out for yourself & tell me what you think:


How my day went:
The girl was complete accident I was trying to draw a model & failed but I stuck with it & it paid off in the end, I'm proud of what I did. Today was eventful to say the least. I got a call from my friend Friday saying another one of my friends wants to meet at Five Points & chill so we got in the car on Saturday & headed there. When we got to the train station, our friend wasn't there it turns out he went home when we got there. So the obvious move, decision, was to say forget it & go home but...I wasn't wasting my gas for nothing. So I & Dameel, my friend, wanted to get something to eat. It turned out that the Atlanta Hawks were playing tonight, so we bought tickets on the spot. Usually I wouldn't do this but hey the tickets were cheap & they were playing the Bobcats, a game no one cared about. So we got the tickets & grabbed something to eat. 
We finally found a table to sit down at because it is hard trying to find a table to eat at in the CNN Center, yes the actual CNN center, it's not that big of a deal if you're from Atlanta but if you're not then it's probably a big deal. We started eating our pizza that we bought & these two girls sat right beside us but in the beginning we didn't pay them any mind but Dameel asked them a question a few minutes later, by now we are a little buzzed from the drinks we were drinking. So we talked we got their names, they were smart young girls around our age. Long story short, it was a great conversation, we got their names & numbers & we headed to the game about a quarter late. 

Got to the game the Hawks were losing despite how good they are this season but it was a great game. It came down to the 4th quarter & they tied it up with a three pointer sending it to overtime, the crowd was going crazy. In overtime they trailed but they came back & won the game by two or three points if I remember correctly. I enjoyed it not only because the Hawks won but it was "supposedly" Dameel's first time going to a Hawks game & we saw one of our old classmates as a Hawks Cheerleader, yeah she's that beautiful & talented, but overall it was a great night. I say this to say, go out & be spontaneous & have fun because you never know what could happen. And those girls I was talking about early invited us to go ice skating on Sunday, and me & Dameel never ice skated before so wish us luck. Alright talk to y'all later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment