Thursday, December 12, 2013

Side project #1 [Day 1]

Well my dad had me to touch up some old statues, I think you can call them that, because he said it needed to be touched up. Personally I like the old look on these things but hey he's the boss, plus I live under his roof so I'll do what he saids. He wants the body to be black, he wants the boy to have blue overalls while the girl has a red dress, thinking about it now it doesn't seem that bad. I finished up the bodies & I'm about to work on the clothes tomorrow. I actually enjoyed this, I haven't spray painted anything in a while. But the bad part was being out in the freezing cold for a while. It only took me a hour & a half I think, I'm not for sure but I enjoyed it. Anyway here are the before & after pictures: 
Before. 
After. 

I will keep the buckets covered for now because he never told me what he wanted me to do with them. This is probably gonna be a three day thing I could finish it up today but I have work & we have to get our house together for our annual Christmas Party and it will be at our house this year so you know what that means...a lot of cleaning. I hope you enjoyed this I will talk to you guys soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment