Thursday, February 13, 2014

Patience: The Great Elephant

This is the end result of what I have been working on for the past week. I am getting better also I'm proud of myself with every sketch, video I watch, and even some books that have been recommended for me to help me become great. What I like about this is the progress, if you notice that the top flowers are different from the rest of the piece. I have been looking at so many Youtube videos on how to get better at art that the style that most of them used stuck to me and that's how those flowers came out. Everything else is somewhat the same but I'm paying more attention to detail. I am proud of this one I will only get better from here so check it out for yourself and tell me what you think:


A lot has been going on lately, once again Georgia was hit with the snow/ice storm and everything kind of stopped for a while. As of now I have been busy with work, kind of, school, I have started back working out and eating healthier so that's a plus, and also trying to be a better person. So as of now my schedule is tight but everything is good right now, plus I have a test Monday. Anyway, I'm learning more and more about being a graphic designer, I just have to keep practicing and putting my work out there for the world to see. Looking at this I still have a lot to work on but I'm getting better one piece at at time. It is going to be a long process but it's what I want to do so I just have to keep practicing and working on it. If it came easy then it means nothing, so I'm going to keep working at it. Alright talk to y'all later. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment