Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What I've been working on: Portland Blazzer Project

If you saw my sketch from the other day this is the finished product of what I've been working on and I am proud of it. There are still things that I have to work on but at the end of the day I can see myself progressing. On the left is the Point Guard Damian Lillard and to the right is Portland's Forward/Center LaMarcus Aldridge. Both of these players were All Stars this year and Portland is doing good as well. Another reason why this took so long was because I have so much school work to do, midterms are coming up and I have been studying a lot lately but drawing has calmed me and kept my mind fresh so I don't get overwhelmed. Anyway check the picture out and tell me what you think.    


No comments:

Post a Comment