Sunday, April 13, 2014

Daily sketches [4/7-13/2014]

I decided to do this again because it seemed productive like the last time. This week I was really Outkast inspired in some of my drawings as you can see. I'm mad at them though, I'm glad they are performing but at the same time why aren't their any shows coming to Atlanta, their home. Maybe they did & I missed it but I saw a live stream of their show which was pretty good, they are old now but they are still good at what they do. I just didn't like the crowd which was showing no type of energy. Also I did a full page sketch that took a couple of days because of work and studying but it turned out good. I called it A Day n the Life, where it sums up what I do on a daily bases. I also have some thumbnails to show you guys to show which one I picked to be the one I went with. Lastly, I'm still working on my characters. So check them out and tell me what you think:

4/10/2014

4/8/2014
This is the finished product of the sketch/thumbnails from above. As you can see I picked the top one.
A DAY N THE LIFE.

2/12/2014


4/12/2014


4/12/2014

4/7/2014


No comments:

Post a Comment