Sunday, April 6, 2014

Don't worry I'm still drawing: Daily Sketches [3/31-4/5/14]






Don't worry I'm still sketching, here are my sketches from 3/3-4/5/14. I decided that this is what I am going to do if I don't post anything, I've been so busy with school and work that I just haven't had time to post anything. Here are the sketches for this past week.

3/31/14

4/1/14
4/2/14
This is a logo design I am working on I should have it up today since I am not doing anything but studying.

4/2/14

I am working on my figures I think I am getting the hang of it. The girl came out looking weird but I am getting closer to figuring out how to draw figures. To the right is the style that I have been working on all week and I am going to keep working on it, it might help me out in the long run.

4/4/14


I did a digital sketch of this that I am going to post next so stay tuned for that but that's everything, kind of, that I have been working on for the past week so stay tuned for more.
4/5/14
So that's everything I hope you guys like it stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment