Sunday, May 18, 2014

Daily sketch [05/12-17/2014]

Not a lot of drawing this past week I was mostly working out this whole week trying to get my physical fitness in order but I have come up with some stuff. Lately I've been, not worrying but, thinking about the next step in my education. Just been praying that God guides me in the right direction. The pictures that I am going to show you guy are my recent ones and at least two of them I am going to paint. I've decided to do watercolor with these so here are the sketches for this week:


These next two are the before, the outline, and the after, the sketch, and this is going to be for my cousin that I promised to do three years ago. So I decided to draw a natural girl with pearls around her neck. Also in the little girl's shirt is my cousin's initials which is C.R. So check it out:

Outline

Finished Sketch

Lastly, this layout is for my aunt who's dog pasted away early last week so I decided to do a painting for her as well. This wasn't just a dog to her this was her daughter. Someone she could come home to and who was there to comfort her if she had a bad day. She raised her since she was a little puppy. A lot of people can relate to this because in most cases a pet is not just a animal they are family. So check out the outline and the finished product should be coming soon. That's it for today, thanks for all the suppot. Enjoy!


Outline


No comments:

Post a Comment