Saturday, October 18, 2014

CHVRCHES Poster

This is the poster project I did for my class recently and it is based on a up coming event in Liverpool. The group is called CHVRCHES, when I was doing my research on a event to do I noticed their logo or their name and thought that is creative as hell. So I did my research and found out they make some great music I'm gonna put a video at the end of the post if you want to check it out for yourself. I like their style not just their music style but also their visual style in their music videos. I came up with a concept that I see a lot which is the cardboard cut out looking style and placed it on a black background. The hardest part was making sure that I put the lettering right because I am not that good at typography as of yet but I am getting there. I will include the digital version and the finished mounted version that will be turned into class. As you guys can see, I've been working I just haven't been posting anything. But that's all going to change hopefully, so until next time ENJOY!

Finished Product

Orginal digital


No comments:

Post a Comment