Saturday, October 18, 2014

My logo

This is my official, unofficial, logo that I did in class. I don't know what to say about this but let me try. This was picked out of a 100 sketches I did by other students in my class. That is right I had to do 100 hand drawn sketches that all looked different which was at first a pain but I loved it afterwards. Doing those sketches helped me think outside the box and that is the technique that I am going to stick with for the rest of the semester and my career as a designer. The object or assignment was to make 100 designs using my initials which was hard there isn't much you can do with JH but I came up with some great designs which I've missed placed for the time being. For now this is it so I hope you guys like it, like I kind of do haha but for now here it is. I will be posting more later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment