Saturday, February 11, 2012

The gist of what's going on

Giving you guys the low down on what's to come and what is going on. At the moment I am designing the blog I am going to keep it simple so that means the background won't be complex I am trying to keep you guys attention on the artwork. Speaking of art there are going to be many forms of art such as graffiti, traditional, landscapes, and also written. I am trying to expand peoples vision or mind set of what true art is and it is all around us. Also I am going to showcase some of the music and movies that influence my artwork but this blog is not only going to be all about me. This blog will showcase some established art and also up and coming artist or some people that love art. I don't know where this blog is gonna go but for now it is all about fun and art. So to sum this all up it is about art, music, movies, and life the things I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment