Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston R.I.P.


Wow we have lost someone special and her name is Whitney Houston. She had such a beautiful voice, she was multi talented, and her music was true art in its own right. Most people remember her as the drug addict but I will always remember my mom playing her music in the car on the way to school. Listening to her voice as it commanded attention and me as a young boy I just loved the catchy hook. Now listening to her music in present day it has a lot of meaning to it. I can relate to her music more now than when I was younger. Her songs were so up lifting, encouraging, and inspiring to all generations. So before you talk down on her ask yourself, am I perfect? If the answer is no then you shouldn't judge another person dead or alive. It is always sad to her people talk about how great they were when they are not around anymore but her music will live on forever. At the bottom of the post is one of my favorite songs from her titled ''How Will I Know" check it out for yourself. If I could talk to her now I would tell her THANK YOU. Thank you for all the music she has blessed us with and also thank God for letting us hear her voice. Rest in Peace Whitney Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment