Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Women In Art

My history professor showed us this at the beginning of class and sad this is the evolution of women that have been painted over the years. The video is called Women In Art, it showcases 500 different pieces of artwork with women in them. Watching this I was amazed at how the masters of the art did these pieces from skin tones all the way to the complex backgrounds. In this video you will see plenty of different style artworks from the Renaissance Age to the more Pop Art that we see common in our culture. I also have to commend the editor who pieced all these wonderful pieces of artwork together. You can tell this took time and effort because of how the changes flow together smoothly. I was deeply impressed and inspired after watching this from beginning to end as a true artist you will be amazed at what they did in those times. I'm not going to talk much more about I want you guys to check it out for yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment