Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sketch of the day [6/25/14]

Its been a while since I did one of these. Here is my sketch of the day, I decided to do a car. I wanted to test out this new style I'm thinking of adapting. I wanted to do something with some movement in it while also practicing on branding. So I decided to build a car from the ground up. This is the first time I've tried to draw a car in a while and I think I was successful in my opinion.  I call the car company Gold Star Finish Co. as you can see on one of the logos and the name of the car is AXi. As you guys can tell the pen strokes aren't that fluent but that will come with practice as this was a really fine pen. But I like it, it shows a lot of movement also I have to show you guys some stuff I have been doing in my summer art class as well so more on the way. Enjoy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment