Sunday, June 1, 2014

Art of the week

I am horrible at doing these daily sketches now that I've been working more at my job. Also I'm in school doing some design work, working on using photoshop, illustrator, flash, & a little dream weaver. So expect more from me in the near future. But this is the picture I showed you guys a while back but I'm just now doing it. I've once again tried out the water color but once again I tried it with one type of brush. I did not like it at first but it grew on me so check it out. 


Also I'm working on a new project which I'm going to use acrylic paint. Here are the rough drafts of this sketch and also the sketched finished product. In other news I finally got into the school of my choice so I will be attending that school this fall & hopefully graduating soon. Even though I can't wait to finish school and start working I think I can start my career before I graduate if I want. All I have to do is keep drawing, learning, & getting better and also keep post for you guys to enjoy. So until next time, I'll see y'all later. 









No comments:

Post a Comment