Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dang my bad lets catch up

Sorry about the little to no content lately I've been working on somethings but haven't posted on my blog and I feel bad let me catch you guys up on what's been going on as far as my artwork is concerned. 


This is the design I worked on for a couple of days. This came out of pure frustration because of class. I was so mad at myself because I knew I was better than the work I was putting out in class so I was telling myself to chill I got this. This design came out pretty good too, I tried to put as much depth in it as I could. I can say I am getting better with Illustrator and trying out different things in order to find what I like. 


I got a ton of sketches that I haven't even posted on my Instagram but I chose this one, because this is the only one on my phone lol, and also it shows a story that I liked as well. I will tell you guys I get a lot if compliments on my sketches which is a pleasure to hear. I'm trying to go back to the one sketch a day thing I started a long time ago. 

This is an update of my JH logo. I feel like this is a progression of what I have learned in school and as a designer looking at more professional artist. My older one looks like something I would do as a beginner. I based it off of everything I've learned so far in my class and as a designer. The corners aren't so sharp and the colors compliment each other. Also I paid homage to my old logo by putting the letters within it like my older version. 

I hope this helped catch us up but more to come as the year progresses so stay tuned and ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment