Monday, March 16, 2015

Sketches of the week

These are some of the sketches that I have done this past week. These are not all of them, trust me, but these are the ones that stood out the most out of all of them. I am beginning to see that I still love sketching and I am getting more confident in it as well, like coming up with things that I would have never thought of before. There is more to come I promise, also here is some news or an update on what is going on in life.

It is spring break now and you know what that means...yes you guessed it...more work. I am coming off of a long work schedule and I am going to follow it with working on some designs in order for me to get into the graphic design program at my school which I still feel I can get in with more hard work. So I will be fixing up my portfolio and also working on a couple of other personal things too. Like getting back to working out and running which I miss so much but haven't had the time and sleeping as well, which I really miss that, but I will keep you guys informed on new designs, artwork, and more but until then. ENJOY!!!

p.s. I want to thank you guys for taking the time to look at my artwork and liking my stuff on Instagram it means a lot to me. Even though I don't think a lot of people pay attention to my stuff but in the end I love what I am doing and I am loving the process of balancing what I love to do and the things I have to do in life but I feel it will pay off one day. And I like that you can see my progression from when I started to where I am at now. I don't know how or when but I feel like this hard work will pay off one day. Thanks.







No comments:

Post a Comment