Friday, March 20, 2015

Shoe Collection

Lately I've been drawing shoes and I'm liking it because it is a change of pace or a good subject change. So I decided to show you guys my shoe collection, not my actual shoe collection because I don't really have one at the moment. So here are a couple if pics I decided to share. 






Lately I've also been stressed with the graphic design stuff and I chose to not do anything this spring break but just write down ideas and not do any work. Just write my ideas down because I feel like I'm burning myself out and worrying so much about the program and getting into it. So I've decided to not do anything during the break and in that I discovered find new outlets and I want to dive into acrylic painting. So I'm doing my research on what I need and I already have a sketch in mind so stay tuned for that. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment