Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dabs Myla


I've been following this couple for a while now, as you can probably tell I am heavily influenced by the graffiti culture. This is a couple from Australia but has moved to California and has blown up in the graffiti culture. One thing I like about them other than their style is that they work together and look like they are having a great time. This is great when two people that love each other are working and enjoying themselves. At times it doesn't work but they make it seem as if it does. I like them because they both balance out each other's strengths and weakness. This is a perfect match I love how two people who are different can come together and act as one. The video below will show you better than I can tell you also check out their website at DabsMyla.com. ENJOY!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment