Sunday, May 6, 2012

Quick info

It has been a while, things have changed from what I can see. School has been a big factor in why I have not been blogging as much but I am gonna try to change that around for this upcoming year so bare with me. I made a commitment to myself to draw at least one picture a day. The reason why I have kept this commitment to myself so I can never lose that passion for what I do like most artist. Once a artist loses the passion for what they do it is a sad sight. No matter is it is art, music, dance, poetry, writing, or even in the medical field, once it is gone it is hard to get it back. So if you love doing what you do don't let it die. You guys can expect some of the art I did from my drawing class, a brotha is getting pretty good. Before I forget hit me up on twitter at @DatBoi_Meat, I know it is funny but it was a high school thing plus I don't know how to change it. Trust me I will be ''constantly'' trying to blog something at least 5 times out the week. 

Anyway more art to come and more blogging as well, well I'll try, PEACE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment