Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Sanctuary

This is a quick sketch I did on the last days or weeks of school, this area was my sanctuary. This was a place where I could go and just think about the day, bust out a few sketches, and also see some good looking females. Actually the last part was the main reason why I would chill there, off subject my school has some nice looking females. Back to the picture. I wanted to sketch this out is because I didn't want to forget this place I chilled at for about a couple of semesters now. I think most artist do that at times just to give themselves a reminder why they live through the day. At times it might seem as if it is nothing to other people but to an artist something so simple as an couch could mean a lot and symbolize many things. I get all my inspiration from this place and the people I've met. I learned in order to be a good anything you have to talk to people; you have to have an opened mind because everyone has something to say that could make you better. Or not depending on the person. Just thinking about makes me miss school a little.


On a side note, I love human interaction. If I stare at someone I observe and don't say anything that just means I'm really interested. This is why I loved this area this was my spot it was never boring. All jokes aside I’ve met and seen some interesting people at this spot, I guess people are drawn into a friendly smile. You never truly understand life with your guard up, your eyes straight, and your heart closed. I have one more semester at my school and that will be it but I will never forget the people I met that made me a better artist. And also those who have made me a better person. There is more to this spot but I’m too lazy share it with you guys right now but I promised to post at least one thing a day so here it is. ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment