Monday, May 7, 2012

Sketch (Coffee Chick)

There is a story to these photos. When school was in I use to sit at the end of the hallway waiting for class to start often times bored. Being an observant person I would draw whatever is near me at the moment no matter who or what it may be. Trust me you will see as I show you more pictures as time progresses. This time I caught someone slippin her name slips me at the moment, even though she told me about a hundred times, but she was practically posing. We would always talk about whatever, no really we would talk about anything she was a very out spoken person at times. On this day she was tired so she sat at the seat across from me and fell right to sleep. Slowly taking my sketch book and pencil out I did a quick sketch of her. To me honest I was practicing on my ''life drawings''. It took about a minute if I could remember correctly, this was the fastest drawing I have ever done of a live person. This is one of my favorite sketches in my book for now.


When I first took the picture I had to go over it again a few times just so it could show up on camera even with the light. Like I said before I really like this picture so going over it again hurt a little inside. Also I like making my female characters look like Native American warriors so I had to fight that temptation. I will further explain that as time progresses because it sounds strange but I have a good explanation for that. The picture quality sucks but what else can u expect from an IPOD camera. I’m trying to save up to buy a camera but you gotta work with what you got so I’m not complaining. More stuff on the way with hopefully a better camera...ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment