Sunday, January 26, 2014

Project Pastels Final Phase

This was frustrating at first because I never did this before but now I like how it turned out. The girl I like her but I still have to practice on drawing faces. The skulls turned out good even though skulls are white I like them grey. The chain came out good I'm still working on textures but this will do for now. The flowers came out perfect, this was when I was finally getting the hang of using the pastels plus they just pop/stand out. Finally my favorite part which is the elephant I like how I used a whole different technique to do the elephant giving it it's own personality. Lastly the back ground which I used every color I used for the drawing so it came out looking like this mysterious colorful background. Overall this was good for a first try at pastels I learned that I like chalk better but maybe I have to practice with the oils later but here it is the finished product. I hope you like it:




No comments:

Post a Comment