Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sketch of the day [1/7/14] [Drug Test Comic]

I wanted to do something different today so I decided to do a comic of how I expect my drug test conversation to go tomorrow. I was suppose to take it a couple of weeks ago but when I got there no one was there so I left. A few weeks later like after Christmas & New Years I just forgot about it. As I was trying to figure out what I was gonna draw today I got a text from my boss making sure I come in tomorrow to take the test. So I gotta drive to the airport & take another drug test, I don't smoke & I barely drink so I don't know why I have to take this test but I'm gonna do it anyway. So here is the order in reading it:

1. I'm here for my drug test. (me)
2. You were suppose to take it 3 weeks ago. (Boss)
3. What can I say, I had to get it all out my system. (Me) 
4. That's nothing to joke about. (Boss)
5. Calm down it was a joke. (Me)
6. Now go in there & per in that cup. (Boss)

So here is the sketch, I like the warm cool contrast but it's mostly warm I think, I haven't been in color theory in a while. Anyway, here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment