Sunday, January 12, 2014

What I've been working on: Ms. America

This is what I've been working on all day while watching the Carolina vs The 49ers, which was a good game. I started off wanting to do something abstract but things change so I adjusted to that. It turned out better than I expected and I like it. It has that space out of this world type of feel with the cloud and the moon but I put a twist to it by putting the American flag in the background. Actually the flag was the main goal at first but I still wanted an abstract feel to it. Lets be honest, most of my work is by accident but somehow I make it work. This is the model, don't know her name but check out her blog. Anyway, here is the picture: 



Side Note: My paint class got canceled so I guess I have to learn how to paint on my own but that isn't anything new. Also school starts tomorrow so I have to get ready for that, it is suppose to be my last year so I'm going to be busy for a while but I will be sure to keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment