Thursday, January 9, 2014

What I've been working on [Ms. Circuit]

This is what I've been working on all day today. I woke up ate breakfast, went to the gym, came home took a shower and did this for the past five hours I think. This started as me trying to make an android, it's funny I try to aim to another galaxy when I should be aiming a little lower like the sun but that's not who I am so here is what I came up with. This is the banner version of it hopefully you can tell I was trying to make a android but failed but I think it came out better. I went back to what I know and that's being spontaneous with my colors and hoping something cool comes out of it. So here it is I call it Ms. Circuit. I love colors and I like the way the white pops out and most of all I love the way the model looks, I think that's the best part of this design. Take a look for yourself and tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment