Thursday, January 23, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Today I was looking through my portfolio and found this I called it childhood, I think. If you look closely you will see all my favorite cartoons Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Charlie Brown, Foster Home for Imaginary Friends, and many other shows that I used to watch. I did this is 2011 in my first art class that I ever took. Now I see some of the flaws they were talking about and what I could have worked on but my eye wasn't as sharp as it is now but I do like what I did with the hands and so did someone else I forgot who though. I was not only looking at this but also some of my old stuff that I did and I have progressed maybe that is a good thing looking back on old works and see how I progressed instead of looking too far ahead and expecting myself to be this great artist. Anyway, here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment