Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sketch of the day [1/29/14]: Godzilla Therapist (color)

I like that I took a chance on this with color it feels like it has taken on a life of its own. I like the different colors variations that I did with the water color pencils in the buildings and also in the planes. I don't think I went out my element with this but I do think I am either getting better with my colors or I'm paying more attention to details. I added more photos so you can see the different color variations I did for the beam and the planes I hope you like this as much as I enjoyed doing this. Looking at the picture now I don't know if it is the color of the paper or the photo but it came out gray, maybe because of the water added to the paper. If that's the case I'll up load it again in another post when it dries up. Anyway, talk to y'all later:




No comments:

Post a Comment